Sunday 22 February 2015

Random fun

Some fun and random thoughts from me and about me before we head into The Open. I know this will be the final little push you need to register. 





Let's me honest. There will be ONE workout in The Open where some equivalent of this will happen. AND tell me...WHY would ANYONE want to miss the opportunity of experiencing it and surviving? 



This is the great thing about Crossfit. It really has something for everyone. No need to leave your fancy behind, John and Colin. Get registered. 



This kinda made me think of the day, Courtney, you discovered that standing in just the right spot while looking in just the right direction gave you a perfect view of the Synergy men's urinal. 



I'm hoping Coach Benko will have some Nutella to go with the Bananas and Burgers. I promise not to put my fingers in the jar. 



OH wow! For sure on this one. "Darn flatulence. Please don't smell." "Shit Coach Tron, my arms are NOT bent." "I love it when I'm ahead of Matt." "Please God, don't let me pee too much on these box jumps." 



That's a cute baby.



I know he's not cute like the baby but I love him.



Except pistols. One has to half-ass pistols.



We all know the answer. 



I am for sure going to use this when I coach. I think I'll wait until Carson shows up. 



hahahaha. See? Random is fun. 



Bet you'll never look at your nut butter in the same way.



Really, they just get in the way of so many movements. Personally I want a bigger butt and smaller breasts. I know that's going to improve my performance.




And we all do this. Run our hands over parts of our body? Right? Tyler Siwak, I know you kiss your biceps before going to sleep. 



Love, 
Jonah



How I felt after Round 3 of 6 today in the Strongman Workout. Why...am...I...breathing...so ....hard???  I remember breathing like that one other time...the first time I was introduced to D-ball slams.



Random picture of the most beautiful Crossfit athlete. 



The squat and back I want.



Coach Chad, can you get these in the pro shop? I'll take two.



I love the fact that at our gym, Synergy, we DO care what your time was. We are all so darn competitive that none of us want to be left behind. We put in the work to see results. Results in ALL and ANY areas. AND we keep that fire burning for our gym mates 'cause we know without them, we don't win either.  



TRUTH. 
BUT none of us are going to die in The Open. John, Steve, Colin, Quinton, Laura...and all of Synergy, get registered.



Anyone who does The Open starts to looks like this, can suddenly do this and...what more do I need to say?



And this is it!! Synergy athletes don't give up and we don't get beat except by thoughts of shortcomings that don't exist except in our head. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment